Kempen Aircraft Maintenance in the south of the Netherlands, is a 53 year established Aircraft maintenance and management organization in a safe and beautiful part of Europe.
We maintain a fleet of aircraft ranging from Cessna 150 from our own flight school, Daher TBM/Kodiak and Pilatus turboprops, through to Pilatus PC24 aircraft types and are a small but growing team looking for talented individuals to join our Part 145 and Part CAMO departments.
Kempen is a Pilatus and Daher approved service centre, with a growing capability.
As well as a competitive salary, 27 days annual leave and high standard company pension scheme, we can genuinely offer great work life balance, a really friendly atmosphere with great team spirit.
There is large scope for personal and professional growth, and many types of training can be accommodated and supported for the right individuals.
The surrounding area offers a wide range of leisure activities, with easy access to some of Northern Europe’s most incredible areas of natural beauty. You can even learn to scuba dive or water ski locally.
- Ideally EASA B1.1 or B2 or B1/B2 with at least one type rating. B1.2 would be advantageous. Licence without type rating candidates are also welcome to apply.
- Ideally with experience of turboprop and piston engine aircraft, type training will be offered.
- Will ideally have knowledge and experience of ASA SAM maintenance software package or similar aircraft management software such as AMOS, CAMP, ENVISION, TRAX, OASIS
- Experience in Part 145 base and or line maintenance environment.
- Hold a full Car Driving Licence
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work as part of a team, communicate calmly and effectively at all levels within the company.
- Be able to prioritise work to deadlines and pay attention to details.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken is a must. Dutch would be advantageous.
- Willing and able to supervise other staff carrying out maintenance tasks
- Strong ability to work flexibly - managing changing and competing priorities and absorbing new information rapidly to address complex issues.
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, customers and team members, at all levels.
- Have the motivation to take additional responsibilities with a view to promotion within the organisation
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FUNCTION:
- Carry out Base and line maintenance tasks, on and off site as required in full, safely, and in accordance with approved data provided. Ensure accurate completion of work packages and other required paperwork in accordance with the company manuals and procedures. Control tooling and equipment used during maintenance activities
- Supervise mechanics, check and certify their work and completed job cards
- Sometimes travel at short notice for AOG recovery within Europe
- Take responsibility to manage the staff, critical path and schedule of aircraft inputs allocated to you, to ensure safe on time delivery of aircraft
- Complete accurate handovers as required iaw Company MOE.
- Assist when requested, with continuous process improvement to ensure effective communication and cooperation between CAMO and Part 145
- Produce mandatory and voluntary occurrence reports iaw the company’s SMS manual and MOE
- Deputise for the Technical manager when required
- Occasionally participate in technical investigations related to Mandatory and Voluntary Occurrence Reports, and audit findings
- Undertake and complete successfully, necessary training required by the company
Apply via e-mail