Kempen Aircraft Maintenance in the south of the Netherlands, is a 53 year established Aircraft maintenance and management organization in a safe and beautiful part of Europe.
We maintain a fleet of aircraft ranging from Cessna 150 from our own flight school, Daher TBM/Kodiak and Pilatus turboprops, through to Pilatus PC24 aircraft types and are a small but growing team looking for talented individuals to join our Part 145 and Part CAMO departments.
Kempen is a Pilatus and Daher approved service centre, with a growing capability.
As well as a competitive salary, 27 days annual leave and high standard company pension scheme, we can genuinely offer great work life balance, a really friendly atmosphere with great team spirit.
There is large scope for personal and professional growth, and many types of training can be accommodated and supported for the right individuals.
The surrounding area offers a wide range of leisure activities, with easy access to some of Northern Europe’s most incredible areas of natural beauty. You can even learn to scuba dive or water ski locally.
- Ideally studying towards EASA B1.1 or B2 or B1/B2.
- Ideally with experience of turboprop and or piston engine aircraft
- Advantageous to have have knowledge and experience of ASA SAM maintenance software package or similar aircraft management software such as AMOS, CAMP, ENVISION, TRAX, OASIS
- Experience in Part 145 base and or line maintenance environment.
- Hold a full Car Driving Licence
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work as part of a team, communicate calmly and effectively at all levels within the company.
- Be able to work to deadlines and pay attention to details.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken is a must. Dutch would be advantageous.
- Strong ability to work flexibly
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with team members, at all levels.
- Have the motivation to take additional responsibilities with a view to promotion within the organisation
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FUNCTION:
- Carry out Base and line maintenance tasks, on and off site as required in full, safely, and in accordance with approved data provided. Ensure accurate completion of work packages and other required paperwork in accordance with the company manuals and procedures. Control tooling and equipment used during maintenance activities
- Occasionally travel at short notice for AOG recovery within Europe
- Complete allocated work accurately as required iaw Company MOE.
- Assist when requested, with any reasonable task required by the company
Apply via e-mail