Maintenance according FAA 14 CFR Part 145
Kempen Aircraft Maintenance is an approved FAA 14 CFR Part 145 Repair station.
Our company can provide maintenance to the following aircraft:
- Pilatus PC-12 (PC-12, PC-12/45, PC-12/47 and PC-12/47E)
- Pilatus PC-6
- Socata TBM (700, 850, 900, 910 en 930)
- Socata TB (TB 9, TB 10, TB 20, TB 21 and TB 200)
- Bolkow 208
- Cessna serie (150, 152, 172, 182, 206, 208 and 210)
- Cessna (C300, C350 and C400) / (LC40-550FG, LC41-550FG and LC42-550FG)
- Cirrus SR20, SR22 and SR22T
- Gyroflug SC01 series
- Mooney M20B to M20S/M22 (Lycoming)
- Piper series
- Robin HR200, R2000 and R3000 series
- Vulcanair/Partenavia P68 serie
(For other models, please inquire about the possibilities)
We also provide
- Prop balancing
- Mass and Balance
- Compass swing
- Pre purchase inspections
We can arrange a pick-up and drop off service in consultation with you, so you can efficiently provide your aircraft with us for maintenance.
Take advantage of the possibility to have your aircraft in our CAMO; we can deliver full service of administration up to and including maintenance.