Kempen Aircraft Maintenance in the south of the Netherlands, is a 53 year established Aircraft maintenance and management organization in a safe and beautiful part of Europe.
We maintain a fleet of aircraft ranging from Cessna 150 from our own flight school, Daher TBM/Kodiak and Pilatus turboprops, through to Pilatus PC24 aircraft types and are a small but growing team looking for talented individuals to join our Part 145 and Part CAMO departments.
Kempen is a Pilatus and Daher approved service centre, with a growing capability.
As well as a competitive salary, 27 days annual leave and high standard company pension scheme, we can genuinely offer great work life balance, a really friendly atmosphere with great team spirit.
There is large scope for personal and professional growth, and many types of training can be accommodated and supported for the right individuals.
The surrounding area offers a wide range of leisure activities, with easy access to some of Northern Europe’s most incredible areas of natural beauty. You can even learn to scuba dive or water ski locally.
- Aircraft maintenance management / Continuous airworthiness specific training, or relevant experience in Technical records, or as a mechanic/engineer
- Will ideally have knowledge and experience of ASA SAM maintenance software package, or similar aircraft management software such as AMOS, ENVISION, TRAX, OASIS
- Experience in CAMO/Part M environment or maintenance planning, AMP preparation, Technical records etc.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work to deadlines and pay attention to details.
- Excellent spoken and written English, Dutch an advantage
- Analytical thinker and observer with ability to critically assess requirements and identify possible non-compliances.
- Strong ability to work flexibly - managing changing and competing priorities and absorbing new information rapidly to address complex issues.
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to work collaboratively
- Proven ability to systematically analyse information and to objectively present non-compliances with regulation and requirements.
- Have the motivation to take additional responsibilities with a view to promotion within the organisation.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FUNCTION:
- Review on daily basis (in SAM) the performed work-packages for correctness and compliance with the airworthiness and CAMO requirements.
- Verify and update the airworthiness technical records from closed work-packs
- Generate Invoices from Work-packs
- Produce aircraft prognosis and work-packs for maintenance inputs
- Assist with maintenance planning, liaising with Technical Planning, Logistics
- Assist with continuous process improvement to ensure effective communication and cooperation between CAMO and Part 145
- Contribute to revisions of company manuals and procedures.
- Support the CAMO Manager to manage the AD, SB, Modification assessment and approval process.
- Occasionally participate in technical investigations related to Mandatory and Voluntary Occurrence Reports and audit findings
Apply via e-mail